Dan Corredor, President at The Strategic CFO
email@example.com | (713) 465-5151 ext. 710 | 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX 77042
Dan Corredor acquired The Strategic CFO in 2017, following the death of the Founder and former President, Jim Wilkinson. Dan knew Jim since the mid-1990s and followed the development and success of The Strategic CFO, LLC. Furthermore, with a similar background as Jim, it was obvious that Dan was the perfect fit for the firm as our leader.
With 28+ years of total experience, Dan's expertise includes the following: mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, post closure business integration, operational and financial restructuring, accounting efficiencies, working capital and cash flow management. His experience also includes dealing with business owners and private equity groups. In addition, Dan has extensive international operational experience, which includes over 10 years working with companies in Latin America and consulting in Turkmenistan. Dan’s experience also includes working with lenders, bond holders and presenting to ratings agencies.
He has held multiple CFO positions and was promoted twice to President & CEO. In addition, Dan has sat on boards as an internal board member and external board member.
Prior to acquiring The Strategic CFO, Dan was consulting for five years. Before that he was President & CEO of a regulated water utility, which was a company that required operational and financial restructuring after experiencing a crisis. Prior to that Dan was promoted from CFO to President & CEO at a Japanese owned Petrochemical company. Dan’s Latin American experience includes both working as CFO for a large publicly traded water utility in Mexico for 4 years and 6 years with two large publicly traded oil and gas field service companies in financial executive roles.
Core Professional Competencies
Dan Corredor's career has had many focuses, but his core professional competencies include the following:
- Operations and operational Restructuring as President & CEO
- Chapter 11
- Significant experience in M&A
- Managed numerous M&A transactions both in the US, Japan, and in Latin America for large public companies
- Managed complex relationships with boards, shareholders and management
- Crisis management
- Complex negotiations with lenders, bond holders and ratings agencies
While Dan Corredor has worked with clients in many different industries, the following industries are those that he's spent the most time working in.
- Industrials & Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas Exploration & Production
- Oil and Gas Services
- Regulated Utilities
University of Houston
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish)
- Opportune LLP (Director in the Restructuring Group)
- Southwest Water Co. (JP Morgan portfolio company)
- Chusei USA, Inc. (Private Japanese owned)
- Azurix (Enron)
- EVI Oil Tools (Weatherford)
- Sperry Sun Drilling
If you want to speak with Dan Corredor, then the best way to reach him is to fill out the following form. Please leave a detailed message of why you're contacting him (new business, networking, partnership, questions, etc.)