The Strategic CFO has several professionals who have been involved in both operational and financial restructuring of business and operations.
Our team of experienced consultants have worked in many restructuring roles with a variety of companies and assignments. Including numerous in- and out-of-court proceedings, financial or operational restructuring, reduction and renegotiation of debt, bankruptcy preparation and filing procedures, and CFO/CEO level turn around initiatives.
Our team has several individuals that are experienced in financial and operational restructuring.
Dan Corredor has served in restructuring roles with a variety of companies both in court and out of court proceedings. See below for his restructing experience.
- 2016 CH 11 /363 sale of oil and gas drill pipe manufacturer
- 2015 CH 11/ CH7 Represented DIP lender of oil and gas producer
- 2012 Out of court restructuring of a regulated water utility
- 2010 Restructured debt and management after fraud of an chemical manufacturer
- Multiple operational restructuring roles of manufacturers and services companies from 2005 – present
Raymond Platz has over 25 years of experience in restructuring/bankruptcy consulting, forensic accounting, fraud investigations, financial institution advisory, auditing, litigation support, due diligence, and other financial advisory services.
- Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy consulting
- Fraud Examinations
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Financial Advisory Services
Jim Hansen has 7 years of restructuring-related experience.
- Bankruptcy with a metal building manufacturer (1-1/2 years)
- Worked with a manufacturer of fiberglass on restructuring staff and processes in operations and successfully turned the business around from a large loss. (2 years)
- Worked with a manufacturer to help restructure workforce, purchases, and operations to reduce costs and improve profitability. (3 years)
Barry Loder has also had experience in several operational restructuring assignments.
- Various operational restructuring assignments in manufacturing and service industries since 2003 – present
- CFO level and CEO level turn around professional
We will become your advisor on restructuring and revitalizing financial and operational processes and procedures, generating profitability and long-term financing, reorganizing operational and managerial efforts, and developing viable plans for business survival and success.
As we are facing times of uncertainty and turmoil, our promise to always provide value to our clients will always stay the same.