Rosemary C. Elizondo, Director at The Strategic CFO
firstname.lastname@example.org |o. (832) 710-3105 | m. (832) 229-6589 | 2101 CityWest Blvd, Houston, TX 77042
With 13+ years of total experience, Rosemary’s expertise includes Controllership in a global Japanese manufacturing & distribution company, where she spent 6 years. In this role, Rosemary performed tasks such as financial reporting, budget versus actual reporting, transfer pricing reporting, 401k plan administrator reporting, cross-training team members, tax reporting, software implementation, creating & implementing policies & procedures, among other projects.
Prior to this role as a Controller, Rosemary C. Elizondo spent some time during her career as a Consultant. She worked for a small firm providing outsource Controller & CFO services, assisting clients with client prepared schedules required for audits, creating policies and procedures, budget reporting, inventory physical count for audit purposes, among other projects.
Further, during the approximate 4 years of her public accounting career, Rosemary C. Elizondo performed functions in audits, reviews, and compilations. She, also, provided various services for small to mid-size companies such as bookkeeping services, financial statement reporting, training personnel, accounting assistance on a turnaround management project, cash flow management, tax filing procedures for S-Corps, Trusts, & Individual returns, among other projects.
Core Professional Competencies
Rosemary C. Elizondo's career has had many focuses, but her core professional competencies include the following:
- Financial statement reporting including analytics
- Budget versus actual reporting including analytics
- Hands on accounting functions from staff to management
- Month-end close procedures
- Various audit & tax preparation of documents
- 401k plan administrator reporting
- Creating & implementing policy & procedures
- Managed direct and indirect departments’ operations, personnel, and/or processes
During Rosemary’s years in public accounting, there were various industries that she worked in. Below is a list of a few. The industry that Rosemary C. Elizondo has spent most of her career in has been the manufacturing / distribution as a Controller for six years.
- Professional services
- Non-profit organizations
Texas A&M University
Master’s in Professional Accountancy
Bachelor's of Business Administration in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Bilingual (English; Spanish - conversational)
- Project Consultant at SolomonEdwards
- Controller at Satake USA, Inc.
- Accounting Manager at Fuel Streamers, Inc.
- Senior Consultant at BOI Consulting
- Senior Accountant at PKF Texas
- Staff Tax Accountant / Staff Auditor at Melton & Melton, LLP