Operations Manager Job Description
The requirements for the Operations Manager include:
- People Management
- Data Entry
- Budget experience
Position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and monitoring change
- Overseeing quality assurance programs
- Researching alternate methods to improve efficiency
- Creating and reviewing budgets and managing cost
- Overseeing inventory, facility design and distribution of goods.
- Recruit, train, and oversee employees
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Track vendor pricing
Operations Manager Candidate Profiles
We are currently interviewing talented candidates to be part of Short|LYST.