Our client, a successful residential community property management company in Houston, TX, currently has an opportunity for a motivated individual to join their company as the Operational CFO/Controller. In this role, you will act as a key business partner and advisor to the management team and will work closely across all business functions to maximize profitability and to help the business achieve its objectives.
We are seeking a high-achieving professional to lead the financial function of this fast-growth company. A successful candidate would be a visionary self-starter interested in becoming part of a dynamic, growing company.
Position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the company’s financial, accounting and budgeting functions
- Oversee Human Resources and IT functions
- Lead the merger, acquisition and refinance processes
- Provide financial advice on business decisions to the executive team
- Communication with tenants as well as investors
- Coordinate the preparation of financial and business plans, budgets and forecasts, providing analysis of data and advice to the management team
- Serve as a partner to other members of the management team in developing and implementing solutions to their business challenges
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively increasing responsibility in a financial leadership role
- Real estate experience a plus
- Strong communication and people skills
- Ability to make quick, sound decisions
- Ability to communicate and work with tenants, operations and investors
- Self-starter able to move quickly and adapt to a fast-growth environment
- Ability to serve as a true business partner to other members of the management team in developing and implementing solutions to their business challenges
Compensation includes base salary including discretionary bonus, commensurate with qualifications listed above, with full benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated team player who consistently seeks personal challenges and professional rewards.
Our client is a premier residential community property firm located on the west side of Houston, TX. Their focus on relationships and reputation have made them a leader in their industry. If you are seeking a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with plenty of room for professional growth then please click below to apply online.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Become the CFO every CEO needs. Learn about Strategic CFO Coaching