The following jobs will either be for our client’s firm or for The Strategic CFO. If you or someone you know is interested in any of the following positions, then please apply to the respective job ads.
Please email Allie Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions regarding job postings.
The Strategic CFO is a business advisory and consulting firm that works with a variety of companies in size and industry. We are currently engaged for an exclusive retained search for a Corporate Controller for one of our clients.
The Corporate Controller must be practical, proactive, and coachable. This position reports directly to the CFO. A successful candidate will possess very strong basic accounting knowledge (technical skills), organization, communication, and interpersonal skills and will be able to effectively deal at all levels. The Controller will be managing staff and directly responsible for the entire accounting function reporting to the CFO.
This position will start as a full-time position: Immediate hire.
Position duties include, but are not limited to:
· Full cycle accounting
· Managing accounting staff
· Financial reporting and internal controls
· Improving accounting department inefficiencies
· Developing a budgeting process
· Working with external regulatory auditors and potentially financial auditors
· Preparing reports (Month-end financials, management discussion & analysis, etc.)
· Interacting with all internal departments
· Assisting the CFO in creating and maintaining dashboards and KPIs
· CPA (preferred but not required)
· Accounting Degree
· 10 + years of experience
· Previous controller experience required
· Strong accounting technical skills
· Excellent management skills
· Highly ethical
· Able to thrive in a very dynamic environment
Our client offers standard medical benefits. Details to be presented to candidates interviewed.
Please email email@example.com to apply with the job title in the subject line.
Our firm is a consulting and advisory firm working with clients in many industries. We have a growing need to bring someone on to our team that can assist with our manufacturing clients. This professional must have strong manufacturing and cost accounting experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the next steps to apply for this job.
*make sure to follow our page on Linkedin for recent updates and new job postings.
Our firm is a consulting and advisory firm working with clients in many industries. We have a growing need to bring someone on to our team that can assist with our clients. This professional must have strong controller experience.
The firm offers extensive benefits and pay is commensurate with experience. We are accepting applicants to be interviewed immediately and the firm is ready to fill this position.
CFO – P.E. Backed Manufacturer
Data Mining/Business Analyst – Large Manufacturer
Cost Accountant – Industrial Company