Our client, an international power generation company based in Houston, TX, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their sophisticated, entrepreneurial and professional team. In this role, you will support the Accounting Manager and Controller. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Accountant as soon as possible. This newly created position is located in the Galleria area of Houston, TX.
Position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support Accounting Manager and Corporate Controller
- Work with accounting department
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, consolidations, reconciliations and internal and third-party reports
The must-have skills or experience include the following:
- 3-7 years of accounting experience
- Current or previous experience as a Senior Audit Accountant with a public accounting firm is highly desirable
- CPA preferred
The preferred skills or experience include:
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Consolidations, reconciliation and financial statement preparation experience helpful
- CPA strongly preferred
- Accounting degree preferred
- Audit experience preferred
Benefits include a $75k+ salary, a bonus, insurance, 401k, and paid parking.
Our client is headquartered in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. They are described as a professional, dynamic organization with approachable management and friendly co-workers. This is an entrepreneurial company.
Candidates will be subject to screening to include, credit checks, criminal background check and references. Our client would like to interview candidates as soon as possible and hire the right person immediately.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.