Our client, a private equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in Houston, Texas, currently has an opportunity for a motivated professional to join their company as the Controller. A good candidate can both manage an accounting department and present to the Board of Directors. A good candidate must also have manufacturing experience. This is a profitable, fast growing company in a unique manufacturing industry. Our client is looking to hire a Controller as soon as possible.
Position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the accounting department
- Responsible for generating monthly financial statements and operations reports
- Analysis of monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the 13 week cash flow forecast
- Reporting to the President
- Responsible for maintaining internal controls
- Full cycle accounting
- Present to the Board of Directors
The requirements include the following:
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting
- At least 5 years of experience as Controller
- Accounting Degree
- Experience with Great Plains required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- Must have good management skills
- Must have manufacturing experience
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Candidates will be subject to screening to include, credit checks, criminal background check and references. Our client would like to interview candidates as soon as possible and hire the right person immediately.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.