Our client, a manufacturing company headquartered in South Texas, currently has an opportunity for a motivated individual to join their company as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is a permanent role that requires the candidate to live in South Texas. In this role, you will provide strategic direction for the CEO and will be responsible for the following business areas: accounting, finance, treasury, HR, and IT. We are seeking a CFO that will help grow the company, manage the budgets and forecasts, and improve accounting department inefficiencies. The candidate must be willing to relocate to South, TX.
Position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversight of the accounting department and Controller
- Forecasting (Cash Flow, Income Statement, 13 Week Cash Flow)
- Potentially supervise the HR department and other departments
- Improving accounting department inefficiencies
- Developing budgeting process
- Working with external regulatory auditors and potentially financial auditors
- Preparing reports (Month end financials, management discussion & analysis, etc.)
- Interacting with all internal departments
- Will be responsible for the following business areas: Accounting, Finance, Treasury, HR, and IT
The requirements include the following:
- At least 5 years as a CFO required
- Accounting Degree
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- Good GAAP technical abilities
- Industrial or manufacturing background preferred
- Strong operational experience required
- Understand work in process and percentage of completion accounting
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent understanding of income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Good understanding of internal controls
- Improving accounting process
Attractive package, salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Our client is headquartered in South Texas.
Candidates will be subject to screening to include, credit checks, criminal background check and references. Candidates must be willing to relocate to South Texas. Our client would like to interview candidates as soon as possible and hire the right person immediately.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.