The Strategic CFO is a consulting company that works with a variety of companies in size and industry. This position will be a staffing position. One of our clients is a top engineering firm in Houston and has been around for 30+ years. We are currently seeking to staff an Accounting Manager for our client.
The Accounting Manager must be a practical, proactive, and coachable. This position reports directly to the owner, the owner’s son, and The Strategic CFO. A successful candidate will possess very strong basic accounting knowledge, organization, communication and interpersonal skills and will be able to effectively deal with all levels
This position will start as a part time position (25 hours per week) the 3rd week of March 2018, but it has opportunity to move up to a full-time position.
Position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Accounts payable person
- Manage Accounts receivable person
- Enter transactions and journal entries into Quickbooks
- Consolidate various entities
- Financial analysis of the balance sheet and income statement
- Variance to budget analysis
- Manage 13-week cash flow forecast
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconcile all accounts monthly
- Assist owner with annual budget process
- Supervision by The Strategic CFO, LLC
- Bachelor's degree (accounting required)
- More than 5 years of experience
- Very Good Understanding of US GAAP
The Strategic CFO offers $28/hour, flexible hours, and opportunities for professional development. Possible bonus.
The Strategic CFO is a financial consulting company that staffs necessary accounting positions at our client’s offices. We are not the traditional staffing company. We equip our staff with the tools, resources, mentorship, and coaching they need to do their job successfully. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of our dynamic network, please click below to apply online.
*There is opportunity for other positions through this application.