COURSE & CRUISE
MIAMI • BONAIRE • CURACAO • ARUBA
By Strategic CFO with Royal Caribbean
What awaits you
Strategic CFO™ has partnered with Royal Caribbean to take our most popular Financial Leadership Workshop - The Art of the CFO® on Vacation!
Course & Cruise is your opportunity to unplug, destress, and reconnect with your role as the Financial Leader. You'll return refreshed with PERSONALIZED and measurable action items for implementation, as well as new professional connections and Mentors. Continued Professional Education is not just for CPAs. It's important that ALL Financial Leaders, and even those in Operations, Sales and Management understand the profits and cash flow, as well as new strategies to improve them.
Those eligible for CPE Credits will also earn 40 upon completion of the NASBA accredited course.
April 15th 2023 - April 23rd 2023
Miami, Bonaire, Curacao and Aruba
Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas
The Art of the CFO®
November 15th 2022
SELECT A DAY
April 15th 2023
Day 1 - Depart Miami
April 16th 2023
Day 2 - Workshop Session 1
KEY CFO CONCEPTS (worth 10 CPE credits)
The fist session of the series is focuses on reconsidering perspective on the role and duties of the financial leader and what a CEO neeeds. The participants are also trained with tolls that can immediately be used to improve financials in their organizations.
April 17th 2023
Day 3 - Workshop Session 2
IMPROVING PROFITABILITY (worth 10 CPE credits)
The second session of the series focuses on improving profit. Typically, financial professionals look to cutting coststo improve profit. You’ll learn other methods that will enable you to be more of a strategic leader in your organization.
April 18th 2023
Day 4 - Kralendjik, Bonaire
- Bonaire Highlights and Sorobon Beach
- Bonaire Bycicle and Beach
- 4x4 Arawak Off Road Safari
- 4x4 Island Exploration
- Electro Tuk Tuk City Tour Kralendjik
- Buggy East Coast Off Road Adventure
- Bonaire Highlights North and South
- Catamaran Scenic Sail & Swim in the Bonaire Marine Park
- Land Sailing Adventure
- Bonaire’s Top Sights
- Mangrove Flamingoes and Beach Stop
- ATV East Coast Off Road Adventure
- Glass Bottom Kayak and Snorkel Adventure
- Spice Beach Fun
- Two Stop Snorkel Catamaran Sailaway
- Chill Ou at Ocean Oasis Beach Club & Southern Island Drive
- Klein Bonaire Beach Water Taxi
- City tour by Trolley Train
- Bonaire National Marine Park Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Samur Sail,Klein Bonaire Beach and Snorkel
April 19th 2023
Day 5 - Willemstad, Curacao
- Discover Willemstad Walking Tour with Smart Device
- Sea and See Island Tour
- Dolphin Encounter, Seaquarium and Animal Shows
- Fun Beach Express, Sightseeing & Snorkel
- Hato Caves and Mambo Beach
- Fascinating Curacao
- Caves & City Center
- Snorkel with Stingrays and Shark Feeding
- Seaworld Explorer
- Curacao Highlights and Beach Fun
- Snorkel and Beach Break
- Selfie Tour in the Best of Willemstad
- Snorkel Trip to Turtle Bay
- West Coast Off Road Adventure
- Dolphin Swim
- Beach Hop & Turtle Snorkel Experience
- Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Beauties of Curacao
- Panoramic Curacao Island Tour
- Snorkel the Treasures of Caracas Bay
- Discover Curacao
April 20th 2023
Day 6 - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Cave Pool & Black Stone Beach by UTV (Driver & Passenger)
- Aruba Sights, Scenes & Tastes
- Picture Aruba
- Aruba Discover Scuba Diving
- De Palm Island Helmet Dive
- Aruba’s Hidden Gems
- Historic Downtown Walking Tour
- Aruba Highlights & Eagle Beach
- Segway Adventure, Beach and Snorkeling
- Boca Cathalina and Antilla Shipwreck Snorkel Sail
- Aruba Sea & See Island Tour
- Aloe Factory, Casibari Rock, Natural Bridge Scenic Dive
- Kukoo Kunuku Party Bus & Beach Tour
- Aruba’s Best Sites by Land & Sea
- Aruba’s Natural Bridge, Butterflies & Beach Break
- Aruba Fun Sailing Cruise with Open Bar
- De Palm Island Snorkel, Beach and Aqua Park with Lunch
- De Palm SNUBA Adventure
- Aruba Scuba Tour With Equipment
- Half Day Off Road Adventure
- Seabob Adventure, Beach & Snorkeling
- Atlantis Submarine Expedition
- Sailaway Snorkel Cruise with BBQ Lunch & Open Bar
April 21st 2023
Day 7 - Workshop Session 3
FINANCING & CASHFLOW (worth 10 CPE credits)
The third session of the series focuses on the organizations’s financing and cash flow needs. You will be able to interact with bankers and learn how to manage your banking relationship to ensure cash flow needs are met in your company.
April 22nd 2023
Day 8 - Workshop Session 4
LEADERSHIP (worth 10 CPE credits)
The fourth session of the series focuses on developing your skills as a financial leader. We will take you beyond the numbers and you will learn how to advance your career by building effective relationships.
April 23rd 2023
Day 9 - Arrive Miami
What if you don’t need CPE credits?
The Art of the CFO® was designed for CFOs, Controllers, Accountants, Business Owners, and all other Financial Leaders. While those eligible will earn 40 CPE credits upon completion of the course, it is not just for CPAs.
The Art of the CFO is focused on making the switch from a numbers cruncher to a strategic value driver in your organizaition.
Each party must include at least one CPE Course Participant, but there are no limits to non-course guests.
Spouses, kids or friends are all welcome aboard, and they do not have to attend or pay for the course. We encourage you to turn this into a “working” Vacation!
*Balcony/Oceanview Room upgrades & price subject to Royal Caribbean availability. Contact us ASAP to secure the lowest rate.
*Does not include airfare to Miami
Click the button above to register, or schedule a free consultation first.
Space is limited, so please get in touch ASAP to secure your spot. Especially if you plan to bring more than one guest, or upgrade your room.
- Upon initial registration a $500/person non-refundable* deposit is collected
- Second payment of $4000/course participant will be auto-charged on 11/15/22.
- Final payment of $716/person will be auto-charge on 12/31/22.
Registration Deadline: Nov 15th, 2022
Royal Caribbean Terms & Conditions also apply.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Balcony Room, those fees will be paid separately at the time of upgrade.
*Deposit is non-refundable, unless cruise is cancelled by Royal Caribbean.
*In the case of total cruise cancellation by Royal Caribbean, all fees will be refunded or transferred to another cruise.
EXPLORER OF THE SEAS
SO MUCH MORE TO EXPLORE
Royal Caribbeans Explorer of the Sea’s offers fun for the whole family! Network at any of the onboard bars & restaurants after the workshop, win big at the Casino, or just relax at the spa. This ship has something for everyone.
You can take full advantage of our time in Bonaire, Curacao and Aruba as there are no workshop activities on port days!
To discuss payment terms please contact your workshop Coordinator:
You can find more information regarding the itinerary, excursions, ship amenities and COVID19 guidelines on the Royal Caribbean App.